Thursday, January 17, 2008

Big Dick Days


Well, I just had one of those days...one of those GREAT days. A big dick day. Guys should know what I'm talking about, one of those days when your tool feel a little bit wider, a little bit longer, and you can walk the streets with confidence.

Some days you can have the opposite...tiny dick days....i won't even get into that. It may be the humidity, may be the temperature, it feel like after you've exited a chlorine filled pool.

But on the big days you will do things that you do not normally do. You will smile at girls walking down the street. Hell, you may even give them a cocky nod, as to say "how you doin'" without actually having to say the famous line. You'll cross the street in front of cars with more confidence, and those cars will stop...for they can just tell.

However, these kinds of well endowed days cannot be replicated through the use of "natural male enhancement" such as Enzyte. No, in order to get the full effect they must be natural, random, and spontaneous days.

Can girls have the same kind of thing? Do girls have "tight pussy days", where they're just smelling fresher and feeling tighter?

Until your next BDD.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, I had no idea there was a guy version of big tits day!

Anonymous said...

girls do not have a tight pussy day, but we do have good boob days

Anonymous said...

I have heard some girls say that too! Thats great. The source of either gender's self esteme is tied to sex. I could really use the boost a BDD would give me. i wish I had 12000 emails telling me how I could do that. I don't. Ladies, do you get a lot of breast enchancing cream junk mail? Such is the modern snake oil potion.

I don't think Enzyte is an amazingly useful product, I would assume that even if it worked, one would develop long term issues, and they would never be able to be a man witout a little help. Its like prozak. If you stop taking it you go fn nuts, even if you didn't even need it originally.

I am a big fan of a few of those commercials. That one with the Asian guys, there was so much symbolism in that thing! wow! I don't care what little dumb kids may tell you, enzyte had that theme song way before Adult Swim. I whitnessed them both. Back before Adult Swim hired all of those assholes all of a sudden.

Add to Technorati Favorites